woensdag 22 januari 2014

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer



After using Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel for almost 2 years i wanted to try a new moisterizer.

So i went to the store and asked for a sample, tryed it for a week and loved it.
And i went back and bought the full size.

This is a really nice moisterizer for people with an oily skin.
Because this is a gel formula it sinks quikly into your skin. The smell is amazing, it smells a bit like oranges.
They also put Panax Ginseng and Coffee Beans in so this means your face feels nice and awake.
Which is a big bonus for me in the early mornings!

The price is good for the amount of product you get and you only need a tiny bit for your whole face.
Price: €25

Did you already tryed this moisturizer?

XXX




4 opmerkingen:

  1. I've been using this moisturiser for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for my combination skin, and I love the citrusy smell.. Great review! :) x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I agree - great moisturiser. I also really like your blog, so I have followed and look forward to reading more.
    Jules from Lippylikes.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen