zaterdag 4 januari 2014

Happy New Year - Resolutions




First i want to say, Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had an amazing day and night!
So with every New Year there are also new resolutions.

Here is my list with resolutions i want to achieve in 2014:

*Eat more fruit and vegetables
*Drink more water
*Going for a run once or twice a week
*Getting more energy
*Get enough sleep
*Finding a good skincare routine
*Cleansing my face every morning
*Taking good care on my hair and nails
*Giving my makeup brushes a deep clean every week
*Trying some new makeup brands (well that's not a problem)
*Reading more books
*Being more organized
*Making lists
*Travel more
*Spending lots of time with my boyfriend
*Spending lots of time with amazing people, friends, family
*Making an amazing blog that i want to make for the longest time!

So this is quite a big list but i'm going to do my best to achieve them all!
I think the biggest goal is starting my blog!
This is something i want to do for the longest time and everytime i make 1 or 2 posts and thinking mweeh this isn't going to work.
But this year i'm going for it and make the best of it i can!

I hope you all have an amazing and healty 2014!

Do you have any resolutions?

XXX






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten